Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Funemployment, Day Thirty Five: Decisions, decisions

i'm writing this worn out from a long day of FSA forms, receipts, copies, faxes, and knowing that it'll probably take another round of this just to get my measly $80 in claims reimbursed. but as i found out last week, funemployment means not getting to use my handy dandy FSA debit card and going about things the old fashioned way. talk about adding insult to injury...

so it's making more and more sense to try to stick it to the mouse and see if my 2009 silver pass works at the park. i'm going with friends so worst case scenario they can bail my ass out of disney jail. but from all accounts it might just work!

stay tuned tomorrow and wish me luck, i'll let you know if i make it over the moat!

No comments:

Post a Comment