Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Funemployment, Day One Hundred Eleven: Game On!

i actually a helluva lotta work today--resumes, employment agencies, follow up calls, etc. so now, it's time to play games!

the santa clara alumni entertainment group is hosting a tour of EA games' headquarters tonight. we get a tour of their hq, demo of a new game, and oh yeah...free food and drinks (my funemployment meal of choice). i'll be packing my resume and pre-written cover letter of course, but at least this'll be my kinda networking!

could you imagine working there? i don't doubt it's hard work, but honestly i think my guy friends would be more excited about this job than when i worked at playboy. (yes, my guy friends are geeks.)

if anything comes of it, i'll update the blog. but until then, game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment