Saturday, March 21, 2009

Funemployment, Day One Hundred Seven: $$$Professional Guinea Pig$$$

i keep forgetting to check craigslist for jobs but that might not be a bad thing. i know there are great legit jobs on there but for some reason craigslist seems so old skool for me. sure, it's great for selling furniture, missed connections, and some other things that i hear an ex-boyfriend is using it for these days (afternoon delight, anyone?).

so i finally gave it a look this afternoon and holy goldmine, batman! i've found a revenue-generating goldmine! as long as i'm willing to be scrutinized, poked, prodded and generally used as a human pin cushion. which i so AM!

allllllllllllllllll the way down below the "real" job listings (overrated!) there's a link to "ETC". click it. please. it's awesome. and i can make a killing if i can just find enough things wrong with me.

insomnia? check! irritable bowel syndrome? why not? anxiety? hell yes! jewish and willing to donate eggs? absolutely! there's big money in these studies and i may need to cash in soon. the big money is in egg donating...and a rare medical condition called "Dance Hostess", whatever that is. i'm not quite at that point yet so maybe i'll start at the bottom (diabetes and overactive bladder) and work my way up as times get tougher.

and clearly i'll have plenty of time to think about this since my anxiety is causing my insomnia which is making me overweight and making my irritable bowel syndrome flare up. i think craigslist has just the study for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment