Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Funemployment, Day One Hundred Seventeen: Back to School Day

i haven't said this in um, a few years (by which i mean ten) but i'm getting ready for school! tonight i start my ucla extension classes for their marketing certificate program. tonight is principles and practices of marketing, and if the textbook is any indication it's gonna be awesome! they've got case studies of iTunes, trader joe's, and other companies that are actually interesting and relevant. so i'm actually looking forward to it, even though my weeknight social life is totally shot.

i've got my textbooks, my registration paperwork and my bus pass so i think i'm set. although i think i'm gonna have to find me a trapper keeper, pee-chee, and hello kitty pencil case just for good measure. :)

so wish me luck, i've gotta go catch the school bus!

No comments:

Post a Comment