Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Funemployment, Day Twenty Two: My Grinch-less Christmas



i've just had a fantastic pre-christmas meal (happy now, mom?), a few glasses of wine, and have wrapped way too many presents while trying to stay awake for mass tonight. so please bear with me if this isn't my most coherent post.

but i have to say funemployment has actually saved christmas for me this year. my bank account may disagree, but having all this time to spend with friends, do dorky christmas things and listen to wall-to-wall cheesy christmas songs on KOST 103.5 all month has made me happier than i have been in a long time.

and the fact that i haven't had my grinch of a boss to kill my christmas spirit has been the icing on the fruitcake. so although i'll be eating like the cratchits for awhile, i'll still be as daftly happy as tiny tim (but hopefully not as gimpy).

No comments:

Post a Comment